Florida Stormwater, Erosion and Sedimentation Control Inspector Training and Qualification Certificate Course
Sarasota County, Suncoast Technical College, and the Florida Department of Environmental Protection are sponsoring a FREE 2-day program to provide education to contractors, private and public employees who may be involved with inspection and/or maintenance of erosion and sedimentation controls for construction sites throughout Florida.
The Course Manuals will be provided for each attendee to keep. Attendees should remember to bring pens, yellow hi-lighters, and sticky notes. There will be a proctored closed-book exam given on the second day of the class.
||Monday and Tuesday, September 18th and 19th, 2017
||Day One 8:00 am - 5:00 pm / Day Two 8:00 am–3:00 pm
||Suncoast Technical College, 4748 Beneva Road, Bldg. 2 Conference Center, Sarasota, Florida 34233
||Online via EventBrite.com »
- Parking – Free in the designated public parking areas.
- Lunch will be on your own each day.
- Final sign-in and registration will be at 8:00 a.m. Class will begin at 8:30 a.m. and end at 4:30 p.m. on the first day. Also, on the second day we will begin again at 8:30 a.m.
- FL Licensed General Contractors will earn 8 hours continuing education units (CEUs)
- FL Licensed Professional Engineers will earn 8 hours Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- FL Association of Code Enforcement (FACE) officers will earn 12 CEU's
- FL Licensed Drinking Water and WWTP Operators – 8 hours through DEP
More information about the certification program »